Terms and Conditions
End User Agreement
We think you deserve to enjoy the best water possible in your home or business. No water treatment system can treat all water problems in 100% of the applications. However, we make every effort to provide what may very well be the most successful water treatment systems available anywhere.
We want your Cascadian Water treatment system to produce the very best water possible. Before you purchase your Cascadian Water treatment system we want you to know some important information regarding water, water treatment and Cascadian Water treatment products.
- It is our goal for you to be able to enjoy your water once treated with our products.
- We suggest you test your water to get a better idea of exactly what needs to be treated.
- We recommend your water treatment system be installed by an experience water treatment professional, plumber or DIY with plumbing experience.
- Our water testing and treatment recommendation service is a courtesy only, we are NOT a certified lab and will not test for anything health related. For health related contaminants such as arsenic, bacteria and lead you will need to get testing done by a certified lab. We will be happy to consider lab test results in our treatment recommendations.
- Treating your water does not mean your water will be 100% perfect. If you are not happy with your treated water additional testing and treatment may be required.
- Water quality often changes over time and from season to season. Additional treatment may be required.
- We can not test for or treat colloidal iron or other particles. If you have colloidal particles your Cascadian Water treatment will not remove them.
- We can not test for or treat organically bound iron or other particles. If you have organically bound particles your Cascadian Water treatment will not remove them.
- We want you to get the right treatment. For every water treatment system and replacement cartridge kit we provide specific Product Details and Conditions for Operation. Reading and understanding these Product Details and Conditions for Operation is very important as installing a Cascadian Water system or Replacement Cartridge Kit where Conditions for Operation are not met may reduce product effectiveness and / or lead to more frequent cartridge filter changes. You have read, understand and accept these Product Details and Conditions for Operation. You also understand installing a treatment system where conditions for operation are not met voids Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty.
- Please refer to the “Conditions For Operations” tab on the product to ensure the system you are purchasing will solve your specific water problem.
What to Expect After Cascadian Water treatment system is installed:
- Your water may be worse while your plumbing is being cleaned. This is a temporary problem and should resolve itself within 30-60 days.
- All hot water tanks are to be drained and flushed at the time of installation to reduce the time required for you to begin enjoying your water.
- Water treatment reduces the time and effort required but you will still need to clean your home or business.
- Hardness will measure the same before and after treatment with PolyHalt® Salt Free softeners. This is because PolyHalt® Salt Free softeners and filters do not remove hardness minerals. PolyHalt® simply changes the way hardness minerals behave preventing them from behaving as if untreated. Treated hardness minerals remain in the water and simply pass through without causing problems.
- pH will measure the same before and after treatment with PolyHalt®. PolyHalt® treatment does not add hardness minerals to your water to adjust pH as does an automatic treatment system. This is because PolyHalt® works by adding a very thin coating to metallic surfaces in the piping system. This coating helps protect metallic surfaces from the corrosive conditions of low pH water.
- PolyHalt® Salt Free softeners do not make the water feel “slippery” or “slimy”.
- Your treatment system requires periodic replacement of cartridges, O-rings, etc.
- Annual replacement of your Cascadian Water cartridge filter is required to maintain water quality. However, do to your water quality and volume used more frequent replacement may be required.
We’re so confident in the performance of Cascadian Next Generation Water Treatment Salt Free Water Softener and Filter Systems that if you are not completely satisfied within the first 60 days from the date you bought it, you may return it for a full refund of your purchase price, subject to terms and conditions above less shipping and handling.
Everyone’s water quality is different, so if you’re not getting the results you expect our experts may be able to help. Help may mean you will need to purchase different or additional treatment.
- Customer satisfaction program applies to treatment systems only. Replacement cartridge filter kits are not covered.
- Only systems that have been purchased directly from Cascadian through Cascadian’s website can be returned to Cascadian.
- Cascadian systems purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Cascadian treatment systems may also be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty documentation included with your product or on the Cascadian web site for more information.
- To qualify for a full refund, you must email a copy of your water bill if you are on city water. If you are on a well, you must email us a copy of your water test dated before the purchase of your system. For a list of certified water testing facilities compiled by the EPA, click here.
Thank you for purchasing one of the simplest, smallest, lowest cost, most eco-friendly and successful water treatment solutions available. We look forward to hearing and sharing your personal water treatment success story.